One of our foundational values at St. Philip the Deacon is the value of Generosity. We share our time, talents and treasures in order to ensure that all have a share in God’s blessings. Because we recognize the goodness we receive from God, we seek ways to give back and to be Christ to our neighbor. One of the ways we give back is through our financial gifts to the mission and ministry of St. Philip the Deacon. Make an online gift here.
Financial gifts at St. Philip fall into three categories:
- Gifts to the General Fund, which support the daily mission and ministry of the church. Members make annual commitments to the General Fund in the fall each year.
- Gifts to our three-year Capital Appeal, which allow us to faithfully manage our mortgage, support expansions and improvements to the physical plant and infrastructure of the church, and—perhaps most importantly—allow the congregation to rally around a major mission project every three years.
- Legacy gifts, which are left to the Church or Foundation through estate plans. If left to the St. Philip the Deacon Foundation, these gifts support the mission and ministry of the congregation in perpetuity. Learn more about how to leave these types of gifts by clicking here. Individuals who leave an estate gift to benefit the ministry and mission of St. Philip the Deacon become members of Rejoicing Partners.
Making your contributions electronically is good stewardship. It saves on the church’s paper, postage and banking costs, and it is a convenience for you. To set up electronic contributions for your Promise or Capital Appeal gifts you can either:
- Make a one-time online gift as a guest.
- Log in or create an account to make a one-time or recurring electronic gift.
- Download this printable Electronic Giving form (PDF), which you can fill out and return to the church office.
Please contact our Finance Office to arrange regular gifts, to change your gift amount, or with questions about your contributions or statements. They can be reached at 763-475-7124 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.