Worship is the central act of the Christian community. We gather weekly to be nourished and fed by Word and Sacrament, and then sent back out into the world to serve in God’s kingdom. We gather to be reminded who and whose we are: beloved children of God. And we gather as one body united in Christ. All are welcome here.
We work hard to make St. Philip the Deacon a welcoming place for all. Rainbow bags filled with quiet activities to foster a sense of belonging in worship are available for our youngest worshipers. Large print worship folders are available for every service. Williams Sound System devices are available for the hard of hearing. Our facility is handicap accessible with designated handicapped parking spots near the entrances.
- Liturgy with piano and flute – Saturday at 5 p.m.
- Traditional worship, in-person – Sunday at 8:15 a.m.
- Traditional worship, in-person – Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- Livestream worship – Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
- Contemporary worship – Sunday at 10:45 a.m