We invite SPD members to come to the church for a time of Personal Prayer in the sanctuary.
On Wednesdays, the sanctuary is open and available for a time of personal prayer, reflection and meditation from 9-11 a.m.
To ensure everyone’s health and safety, the following protocols are in place:
- Please park in the north parking lot, along County Road 6.
- Enter and exit the church through the chapel/columbarium entrance (Door C).
- You will be greeted by a staff member.
- There will be designated seating areas in the sanctuary to accommodate a maximum of 20 people at a time. Couples or family members may sit together at one station.
- All hymnals and Bibles are removed from the pews. You are welcome and encouraged to bring your our Bible.
- We request that everyone wears face mask in the building, and hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please note that only the sanctuary will be available during this time; restrooms will not be available.
If you have longed to return to St. Philip the Deacon, please come and participate in this time of prayer and reflection.