MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) exists to build a community of women who love and support each other through the journey of motherhood. No matter what motherhood looks like for her, every mom has a place in MOPS. We offer a gathering so nothing stands in the way of moms finding friendship and community with one another.
- Each gathering has these core components in common:
- Belief that moms are leaders
- Discovery-based meetings with an opportunity to encounter Jesus
- Membership offering that enhances the group experience
- Research working with moms which spans over 45 years
- Transformational content plan that helps moms in their mothering, faith and leadership
We will meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month from 9:15 a.m-11:15 a.m., Sept. 6, 2018-May 23, 2019.
Childcare is provided and included in your membership fee for the year, $100.
Questions? Contact Rachel El Hilali at email@example.com or 763-475-7129.
More information about the national MOPS organization can be found online at MOPS.org.