September 23, 2023 from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Cost $40*
6th Graders will spend the day building new friendships and strengthening old ones as we explore the Twin Cities and our own backyard. Transportation, breakfast snack and lunch is provided.
- St. Philip the Deacon(CFL–Door E) – 9:00 a.m.
- Lock & Key Escape Room in Edina
- Minnehaha Falls for lunch and some ice cream at Sea Salt
- Hike around the Falls plus challenge games.
- Parkers Lake Volleyball Courts
- Back at St. Philip the Deacon
- Pick Up – 5:00 p.m.
Any questions please contact Clay Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*If cost is a factor, scholarships are available. Please reach out to Clay Thomas to apply.