This spring (April 11-May 9) we will offer a series of events and workshops designed to help us prepare for end of life questions.
- April 11 at 6:30 p.m. – Session 1: Being Mortal DVD
- April 16 – National Healthcare Decisions Day
- April 17 at 7 p.m. – Book Club: Being Mortal by Atul Gawande, discussion facilitated by Susan Path, Parish Nurse
- April 18 at 6:30 p.m. – Session 2: How Do We Die in America?
with Dr. James Struve
- April 25 at 6:30 p.m. – Session 3: Honoring Choices
- April 26 at 7 p.m. – Columbarium Presentation
- May 2 at 6:30 p.m. – Session 4: Making Arrangements
The Funeral Home, The Service, Digital Footprint, Ethical Will
- May 9 at 6:30 p.m. – Session 5: Workshop Night
Health Care Directive, Ethical Will, My Service Plan
One-on-one planning: Pastors, Estate Attorney, Notary, Funeral Director, Foundation Legacy Giving, Columbarium